Category:Civ5 Specialists API
This page is a part of the Lua and UI Reference (Civ5).
This category may contain false positives or be incomplete. If you see a problem, please edit the troublesome pages and fix their categories.
The initial version of this page was created by the Civ5 API Bot, see the Civ5 API Reference FAQ. Some of the texts come from the 2kgames' wiki and most of code samples are copyrighted to Firaxis.
Functions' signatures were either copied from the 2kgames' wiki, or infered from the Lua source files and the binaries. Errors are possible.
Contributors may find help in the Contributors guide to the Civ5 API.
Pages in category "Civ5 Specialists API"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- City.GetBaseYieldRateFromSpecialists (Civ5 API)
- City.GetCultureFromSpecialist (Civ5 API)
- City.GetExtraSpecialistYield (Civ5 API)
- City.GetExtraSpecialistYieldOfType (Civ5 API)
- City.GetFirstSpecialistOrder (Civ5 API)
- Area.GetFreeSpecialist (Civ5 API)
- City.GetJONSCulturePerTurnFromSpecialists (Civ5 API)
- City.GetNumSpecialistsAllowedByBuilding (Civ5 API)
- City.GetNumSpecialistsInBuilding (Civ5 API)
- City.GetProductionSpecialist (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistCount (Civ5 API)
- Player.GetSpecialistExtraYield (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistFreeExperience (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistGreatPersonProgress (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistGreatPersonProgressTimes100 (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistProductionModifier (Civ5 API)
- Player.GetSpecialistProductionModifier (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistProductionTurnsLeft (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistUpgradeThreshold (Civ5 API)
- City.GetSpecialistYield (Civ5 API)
- Player.GetUnhappinessFromCitySpecialists (Civ5 API)