Civ3 Expanded Editor Guide
The expanded editor for Civilization III is a fan-made editor that gives many new options, and make modding a much easier task.
Click here to download the expanded editor
Forum thread about the editor at Civilization Fanatics Center
The main features of the expanded editor are:
- Possibility to have the same name for several objects,
- Reordering of items, one by one, or several at the same time,
- Possibility to change an attribute for several objects at the same time,
- Delete a whole selection of object in one click. When objects are deleted, all the other items are properly updated
- Advance copy options, to easily create many flavour units for example
- Extended filtering options, to list only the item meeting some criterias
- Graphical tech tree builder
- Preview of civpedia icons and contains of ini files for easy correction of mistakes, and prevent missing files when playing the game.
Current Version: 0.8.2, released 16 January 2010