From Civilization Modding Wiki
Developer of the bot that generated the initial versions of the Lua and UI Reference (Civ5) on mid-2012.
CivFanatics profile: DonQuiche
My scratchpad: pages to salvage
- Lua Game Objects/NotificationTypes
- SetHappiness - Warning and link
- HasPolicy Good example for HasPolicy and SetHasPolicy
- GetMinorCivType - Good example for player name (add it to Player.GetName?)
- Warning about graphics refresh on SetTerrainType
- Warning and code snippet on SetOwner.
- Events.ActivePlayerTurnStart - specify human besides of "active" - exclude AI
- GameEvents.PlayerCanConstruct(playerID, buildingTypeID) - Example of building constructible with a policy.
- Events.SerialEventCityDestroyed (Civ5 API) Advise the reader to see SerialEventCityCaptured or copy/paste.
- Events.SpecificCityInfoDirty (Civ5 API) : add "Fired when something in a particular city was changed. E.g. building created/sold, specialists reallocated, and some other things. ".
- SerialEventCityPopulationChanged: fixes the 2k wiki description. Also copy example.
- Events.SerialEventCityCaptured: "fired when city is captured or traded to an another civ. "
- GameEvents.UnitGetSpecialExploreTarget(iPlayerID, iUnitID) - appears to be triggered when the 'explore' order is given, or some subset thereof. The unit structure for the relevant unit is manipulated to set the explore target.